One of our associate company seek the post of an Accountant(s) to audit accounts, provide financial advice that range from multinational organisations and governmental bodies to small independent businesses and undertake accounts administrations, shall also handle all taxations and inssurance.
Duties and Responsibilities
* preparing accounts and tax returns,
* administering payrolls and controlling income and expenditure,
* auditing financial information,
* compiling and presenting reports, budgets, business plans, commentaries and financial statements,
* analysing accounts and business plans,
* providing tax planning services with reference to current legislation,
* financial forecasting and risk analysis,
*dealing with insolvency cases,
* negotiating the terms of business deals and moves with clients and associated organisations,
* meeting and interviewing clients,
* managing colleagues, workloads and deadlines.
* ability to reflect on one's own work as well as the wider consequences of financial decisions,
* business acumen and interest,
* organisational skills and ability to manage deadlines,
* teamworking ability,
* communication and interpersonal skills,
* proficiency in IT,
* analytical ability,
* a methodical approach and problem-solving skills,
* high level of numeracy,
Applicants must have an OND/HND/BSc or honourable degree in any discipline/field of relevance, having a good knowledge in accounting, business or economics. Prior legal knowledge, especially in relation to taxation, may be beneficial. Must also have a good working experience.
Mode of Application
• Interested candidates should forward their CV details to philyarkintegrated @gmail.com
• Candidates can also opt to send their Fullnames, Date of Birth, Current contact address, Valid phone number, Age, Years of experience and Job applying for to 07063729232
• Candidates can also opt to send their Fullnames, Date of Birth, Current contact address, Valid phone number, Age, Years of experience and Job applying for to the advert message box.
• Candidates should comply with all requirements and instructions enlisted failure to do so will lead to AUTOMATIC disqualification.
• Candidates should only call the phone number attached to the advert daily during working hours of 8am-4pm (Monday-Saturday).
• Only shortlisted candidates would be contacted